Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 12, 2011

Trampoline Fun


I work for an awesome company that always has cool company picnics and Christmas parties filled with prize drawings. I never win, until three years ago when I won the grand prize and wasn't there to claim it, so I didn't get it!!!! (It was a 52 in plasma t.v.!) Anyway. Last year I won a clock and this year I was shocked to win a trampoline!! Brynlee was ecstatic! It was two days before her birthday and they said we could pick it up on her Birthday, so she thought of it like another birthday gift. She has been having a blast with our new toy. This picture is her having fun with the sprinkler under it! Yay for prizes!

1 comment:

  1. Lets get our girls together and play in their suits on the trampoline. Of course we'll have to hurry cuz winter is coming.

    ReplyDelete