Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

InVitro, another chance...

Ryan and I went to talk to the Dr. a couple of weeks ago and got news we were not expecting.  My heart was broken in two.  I left the Dr. office not knowing if we could ever have another child other than adoption.  My dream of being pregnant was on the fence.  The Dr. did more blood work on me and I had to wait until the next day for the news.  It was so hard and I did a lot of time on my knees.  The Dr. called with some hopeful news that all hope wasn't lost just yet.  I was so grateful and cried tears of joy just to have they hope again.
I did have to have my cysts drained again and then wait for my next cycle to start.  Tuesday was the big day after my cycle started and I got to go see if my cysts were still gone after having them drained, and I was so happy to see they were gone!  So I got to start the medicine last night!  I am so hopeful that we can have another miracle baby.  So keep those prayers coming our way we need all the help we can get.

1 comment:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hope all goes well for you and Ryan..

    ReplyDelete