Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

So, I am very excited. With the help of my mother-in-law, I finally fixed some of my problems with my blog. I think the key is that she has faster internet than I do.
We had a lot of fun hanging out with them today. Brynlee loves to visit and play at Grandma and Grandpa's house. She really had fun having Daddy pull her on the sled. Hopefully I can get even more fun things on here soon. :D

3 comments:

  1. I am glad that you have a blog. I like following blogs much better than MySpace and facebook. Byrnlee is just absolutely adorable. You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Holly,
    Brynlee is so cute.
    Glad to see you have a blog..It's fun to take a peek at peoples lives. Especially when everyone lives far from each other:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Holly,
    Cute blog background. Glad you got some pictures on here! Brynlee is cute. (Did I ever tell you I love her name?) We love you. Lisa

    ReplyDelete