Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Seven Years!

So of course I can't figure out how to upload a picture, but 7 years ago today I married my love Ryan! I remember I was so extremely excited to be getting married to the man I loved more than anything. Of course things have changed, I still of course love him. It's just that real life has happened, and it is not all sunshine and roses. Sometimes we do fight, but I wouldn't change one minute of our lovely marriage together. Ryan is a wonderful Father and I love my handsome man very much! I still remember the first day I meet him and how sad I was that I didn't think I would ever see him again. He was with some of my friends and I never dreamed he would look me up and call me to go out. When I look back at my journals, I feel in love with him fast and knew right from the beginning that we were meant to be together. He felt the same way, but wanted to wait to get married. He enjoyed living at home for free too much. So it we dated for almost two years. It would have been sooner if I would have jumped from a bridge into the water went we went bridge jumping in the summer, but I was too scared. Of course that is why he told me that of course.
Anyway, I just wanted to write that I love Ryan more than anything and I am so extremely happy that he came into my life and that he is going to be with me for all eternity!!! I live for him and Brynlee they mean everything to me, with out them I would be lost.
Love you Ryan

1 comment:

  1. I still remember coming to your reception out at the Shelton Church. I barely knew you then. I can't believe it's really been 7 years!

    ReplyDelete