Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Losing the Toddler Look!


Here is my beautiful little girl. I can't call her my baby anymore. She is growing so fast. It is so exciting to see her turning into a little girl, but also so sad to see that baby stage go away. At least she still loves me and lets me kiss her in front of her friends. I know from working with children that stage will be soon to come. The Fertility Doc did give me more bad news, that I'm not going to go into right now. I get to do more tests. But look at the beautiful miracle that Heavenly Father gave me. I think she is the best blessing I have ever received! I am so blessed to be her Mother. I will keep praying that I will be able to carry another child soon, but I love the memories I have of carrying Brynlee inside me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you have bad news. That is truly sad. You will be a great mother to your next child, whether it be yours or whether you adopt. Any child will be lucky to call you their mommy! I only wish I had some positive memories of being pregnant. It is fun, and truly unbelievable, I just wish I felt good to enjoy every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is definately growing up. You should be proud of such a sweet little girl. I loved getting to interact with her at out going away party. I am sorry to hear about the bad news you received and wish you the best on whatever decisions you make. We love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete