Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Marnie Visit's

Marnie came out to visit over the 4th of July. I got to see her Thursday and Friday on the 7th and 8th!!! It was so good to see her. She moved to Dallas the end of November and I have really been missing my Best Friend! We have grown up together! I never had a sister, but I would claim her as my sister any day!! We have always had each other, so it has really been hard not having her here. She even missed Presley being born. Marn was very excited to finally meet Presley. We had so much fun just catching up.
We also went shopping and and good old girl time together. I really hope we can all go visit her sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment