Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Preschool Christmas Program




Every year my class and the Kindergarten children do a Christmas program for their parents at Melaleuca. This year was very special because my little Brynlee is now in my class. It was so much fun to have her perform with my class. She loves to sing and we are always singing everywhere we go. Ryan and his parents came to watch. I'm glad Ryan filmed it so I could watch Brynlee later because I had to lead both classes so I didn't get to just watch her. She did a great job. I love that I get to be my daughter's teacher this year. I'm also glad that she will get to have others as well, because she does try to get away with things. ;-) I can hardly believe she is already 4 1/2! Time is flying by. She looks so big in these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment