Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

In Vitro

I am such a jumble of emotion!!!  Tomorrow I head down to Utah to meet with the Dr. and start my meds if all the blood work and ultrasound look good.  I am super excited, but Ryan is in Arizona right now, So I am also a wreck!  I wish he was here to go with me, but it fell during his Referee Camp that he has been planning forever.  He will be back in time for his contribution. (he he) I just feel so many different emotions.  I pray all goes smoothly and according to plan and that we end up with another beautiful baby to add to our family.  Any and all prayers welcome!
I'm off to bed, I have to be up super early for my appointment.

1 comment: