Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

Cravin Babies!!!!

I have never fully understood everyone ooohing and awwwing a new baby. I always think they are so beautiful and love to old them, but as I held my new niece, I felt this awe of just how short and precious the time is you have with a new born.
I found myself ooohing and awwwing every little movement and I felt this overwelming sence of how much I truely want another baby. I had a flood of memories hit me of Brynlee as a newborn and how all just keep looking to the new things she could do. Now she is a big girl, almost two!!
All you know how much I want more, but I really try to think of it at a distance so that I do not get depressed or upset. I wasn't upset to hold her, it just made me realize that my craving more children is very real. I want more children so badly! I don't ever get upset by others getting pregnant, many are afraid to tell me when they are. I would never wish on anyone what I have gone through.
The best part of my weekend, was that my mother in law told me she is still willing to help us with in vetro when we want. I was so excited. So we will try the artifical insemination, then if that doesn't work, I still have the option of in vetro . That totally helped out my baby craving and gave me the hope I have been wanting!!!
The picture of Brynlee holding her new cousin, actually makes me cry. It is so precious, and I can just imagin her holding a new sibling.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Brynlee is so big, and so adorable!!! I hope things work out for you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babies grow up so fast, and I love the brand new baby stage. I am going to try and savor every moment of this last new baby we are going to have. I love that picture of Brynlee and the baby, she is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can come take care of mine at night . . . that might help your baby cravings until you have another one of your own ;-D

    ReplyDelete