Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Doctor Visit

I made an appointment with my Doctor to have a consultation about what we can do to get more children. Of course they always make me feel stupid a little. "Remember, your last one was a miracle, I don't know if we can do anything." But I'm at the Doctors for a little HOPE! He told me that invitro was our best option. I told him we don't have the money for that right now, because we did just buy a house. He was nice and told me he would let me try clomid again with artificial insemination. He told me he would only let me try it for three months though, plus that's only if my ultrasound looks okay. I might have too much endometriosis that would require a surgery first. I guess he gave me what I wanted. He did give me a little hope that we might be able to get a baby. So pray that we can get us some more miracle babies, because I desperately want a family!! Brynlee has been an enormous blessing and I am so very grateful for her. So here's to hoping and praying!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. I'll be thinking about you and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course we're alway hoping and praying you guys can have another! You're a wonderful mother and Brynlee definitely needs a sibling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Holly, I hope and pray that you can, we will remember you in our prayers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always knew you would be a great Mommy! You are definitely in our prayers here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Hol,
    We'll keep you in our prayer too! Good luck!
    Love you! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck and I hope this works! You deserve it, you are such a good mom. Thinking of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're awesome, Holly!! You'll be in my prayers and I hope the best for you! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete