Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Faith and Prayers

I am so scarred and excited at the same time. The Doctor last told me that we could try Clomid and then artificial insemination. (Clomid induces ovulation and sometimes makes you release two eggs. I have used it in the past and it only made my cysts grow.)
Well, the time has come. I did the Clomid for 5 days and then had to wait for the positive result from the ovulation kit. This morning I got that, so tomorrow I will have the artificial insemination done. I really hope it works for us. I do have faith that our family will increase and I am always praying for it to happen soon, I just really hope that this is the Lords time for us to receive an increase to our family. Time will tell, but I am hoping for the best. My boss was very nice and let me have the whole day off tomorrow, because I don't know when they will do it. So everyone keep your fingers crossed.

6 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for you! I sure hope it is the Lord's timing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Holly. Ryan..you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I hope everything goes good, I'm praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and praying for you! Hope it turns out the way you want it too. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things will work out! Looks like everybody is praying for you.

    ReplyDelete