Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It didn't work!

Well, here I am on my fun vacation and I find out it did not work! I was hoping if I didn't bring items for it, but a few light day pads that I would be showing faith. I really believed I was pregnant, I kept feeling things down in that area. It must be my cysts. Well, I am going to try and not cry too much, I have more chances. We can try again in a couple of weeks. Keep praying for us.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am so sorry Holly!! We will continue to pray for you!!! It will happen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will work:) Have lots of fun on vacation.
    It was good to see your family at the wedding. Jeremy's kids are so cute.
    We will be in Idaho some time in July. Maybe I will see you again. Not sure when yet.

    ReplyDelete