Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bear World






So, I knew I would never take Brynlee to Bear World on my own, so I took her when I took my class. She was so good too. I knew all the kids in my class would help with her, because they all want to hold her hand. Anyway, she had a blast as well as my whole class. She really liked sitting on my lap and pretending to drive while we looked at the animals. We did this the end of July, but every time Brynlee see's a bus she signs bus to me and Bear. It is so cute to see she remembers things so well.
The last picture we were at the Rexburg Spray Park. She wouldn't even let me put her down. She hates to get her head wet. So maybe next year she might like that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment