Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Try #2

Okay, it has been a week, so I can talk about it. Try # 2 didn't work. I was really disappointed this time. I cried all day on Wed. So we are on try #3. I really don't know if it is even possible for me to get pregnant this way. My endometriosis might not let the egg out to where the sperm can make contact. Before the Doc told me he would only let me try 3 times, so this might be our last try this way. It may have to be in vitro or adoption, in which case you will see me having lots of bracelet making parties to try and pay for it.



Bracelets
I did want to tell everyone that I was going to start doing parties to make those cute watch bracelets. Marnie and I ordered a lot of fun beads and watch faces, so if anyone is interested in having their friends over to host a party give me a call. It is so much fun! Sorry, that doesn't go with what I was writing, but I did want everyone to know. I already have a friend doing one on the 15th at 2 if you want to come to that one. You can bring friends ! Watch faces 10 to 12 dollars, and it will be $12 to make one or $20 to buy one I already made. 208-757-9740 to get a hold of me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment