Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Round Two!

Well, I got to go in and try for our second time. She said everything looked good, but then she had trouble actually doing the procedure. I guess all my problems inside are creating my body to not line up exactly. So I got to endure 25 minutes of being very uncomfortable and it did hurt unfortunately.
I went and lied down when I was done, and Brynlee was still acting sick. Then this horrid cough started happening. Later I noticed she felt really hot. Her temp was 102.8! Poor thing. I took her to the Doc, and he thinks she has croup! Yeah, everything really does have to happen at once. At least it wasn't her ears.
So, I really pray everything turns out this go round. The Doctor will only let me try one more time after this one, because I am most likely causing damage with my cysts. Clomid and cysts do not mix. So every one keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment