Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

Tubes

Brynlee is going in tomorrow morning at 5:30a.m. to get her tubes. I think it is crazy to have to be there so early, but I am glad she is the first surgery. I'm a little nervous just because she is my precious little girl and I don't want her to hurt at all, but I know she really needs them. So tomorrow I will be at home with a grumpy monkey I'm sure!! :) Everyone tells me that tubes are easy and she will be fine. So lets hope for the best.

Also a little side note. The Doctor doubled my dose of clomid and we are trying for round two pretty soon. So keep us in your prayers. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. I hope the surgery went well! After all of Preston's surgeries so far, it is easy for me to say that recovery shouldn't be too bad at all! Kids are sooo incredibly tough!
    Thinking of you, praying for you, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete