Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Actor sighting

This is the actor Naveen Andrews from LOST! I saw him while I was in Disney Land. I am a huge fan the the show, so as he walked by Ryan and I were like holy cow! He was just a couple of steps from me. His girlfriend is also an actress, her name is Barbra Hershey. I couldn't think of it while we were there. But as I took this picture he was looking directly at me. He apolized to me he thought he stepped in my way. I said no, I'm sorry I was just taking your picture. He smiled. We saw him a couple more times through out the park. No was was bothering them, which really surprized me. But a woman asked them as they came up the ramp if their was an actor down there. She didn't realize she was asking the actor. After they walked off she felt stupid, but said she never watches that show. They were with another couple that my father in law said was also an actor, but I didn't recognize him. It really made my day. I have never seen any one famous and was very excited. He looks just like he does on LOST and his voice was too. It was really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment