Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Big Day!

We arrived at Reproductive Care Center early because we were so excited. They gave me a Valium before the procedure, but I don't think it kicked in till after. It really didn't hurt like all my other procedures because they mapped my cervix and knew exactly where they were going. They told me all the other Doc's most likely got caught in my c-section scar from the inside. Lovely huh. After it was all over I was so tiered. That is when I think the Valium finally kicked in for me.
So far I have been feeling a little bit of discomfort and a feeling of bloating. They said that would be normal, so I am taking it as a very good sign.
I have to wait till May 29th to know if I am pregnant, and a couple more weeks to know how many I am pregnant with. Yay, I can hardly wait!

4 comments:

  1. We are crossing everything for you: fingers, toes, knees, eyes...everything. Each kid in our house takes a turn praying for Holly to have babies!! All our love, The Bryans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear the good news. Keepin' you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you couldn't sleep. That is so exciting. I am glad to hear all went well and that things are going in the right direction. Can't wait till the 29th to hear what's next. Love you all and miss you all.

    ReplyDelete