Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

In Vitro

I am very excited, last week when I went to the Doc, my cysts were gone. :) He said he could fit me in with a batch (cycle) that just started. (They like to group a lot of women at the same time.)
So I got to start Meds that night. (That was Monday May 3rd).
Today I drove down again to have them check me out. I will not have a lot of eggs like other women, but he did see some good ones today. I got to take more shots and then I get to go down again on Thurs. If all goes well I will get to go Sat or Sun to have them implanted.
So, keep us in your prayers. We need all the help we can get.
I had Ryan give me a blessing last night and I feel really good about this.
It is an adventure to say the least, but one I am so grateful to have the opportunity to experience. I pray all goes well and we get a little one to add to our family.

3 comments:

  1. happy news... love you Keriann

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness Holly, I don't know how you can wrap your head and heart around all this news you always get. I would be a wreck. I hope all goes well, and you have a successful and not so painful procedure. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting. It was nice to hear you were going to Salt Lake again. Our prayers are with you and I hope Bryn is feeling better and your hubby too!

    ReplyDelete