Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Brynlee is Three!

Brynlee loved her Birthday! She got spoiled with Dora the Explorer. We just had a BBQ at our house, but I know she had a blast! She is already talking about her next birthday. I just can't believe she is three. The only bad thing is that now that she is three, she sure has been a bit more naughty. She has been throwing more fits and just not listening as well. I know she wants to be more independent, but I hope to have her behavior under control before the baby comes or I will be in big trouble. She moves up a class in school at the end of this month. I hope she sees that she can be a big girl and still listen to her mommy! :)

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday brynlee. You know Holly, keylee has always been a perfect little angel. About three weeks ago, she grew some little horns on the top of her head. She no longer listens, bawls, and throws serious tantrums. It all just came out of no-where. Not sure if she's rebelling over the new baby, or if its cuz she's going on 3. Are we sure its terrible two's and not terrible 3's?? She's been an angel up until now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Bryn was an angel before she turned three, then coming up on her birthday she has just turned naughty. I think it is the terrible 3's! Let's just hope it doesn't last the whole year.

    ReplyDelete