Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 27, 2010

Vote Fast!

So when I went to the Doc this Tuesday I asked if I really had to wait till I was 20 weeks to find out what I am having. She said she would let me go early as in one to two weeks. So when we made the appointment I was very happy to have one the very next week. On September 1st I get to go have my ultrasound to make sure everything is going good with the baby and see what the sex of our new bundle of joy will be. I am so excited! So you will have to vote fast for what you think it might be! I can't help you out. I don't have any feelings one way or the other..

3 comments:

  1. wow, I hope you can tell. We liked finding out this go around. It was nice to be able to get the room ready. It was fun. I'm going to go with a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited you get to find out early. That will be so fun for you. My vote is a boy. That would just make it perfect if ya had one of each!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete