Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Getting closer...

I have been giving myself shots every night and I have been driving back and forth to Utah for blood work and ultrasounds with the Dr.  On Saturday he saw 6 follicles and I was excited.  By Monday he told me that only two would be ready in time.  He went up on my meds as well.  Today he said a third follicle might be in the running, but then when he measured he said he didn't think it would have a mature egg inside.  He said with me this is going to be as good as we can get, but to remember we want quality over quantity.  So we need lots of prayers that out of these two eggs at least one will work out.
I get to give myself the trigger shot tonight at midnight, then on Friday we will go do the egg retrieval.  I am so excited and very hopeful it will all work out.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Holly!! We will most definitely keep you in our prayers! I hope it all works out.

    ReplyDelete