Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Presley Turns 2!

Wow!  Can you believe that my little girl is Two?  The last two years have flown by with this little cutie in our lives.  She has been such a blessing to have in our family.  It was no easy picnic to get her here.  We went through a lot of ups and downs, but it was worth it.
Presley is such a big talker right now.  We have watched her vocabulary just soar the last two months.  I love to hear her say I love you and ask me questions.
Right now her favorite thing is to read books and sing songs and be anywhere mom is.  I love having a mommies girl, it is fun.  
She is potty training and is doing great!  I think when I can really concentrate on it and have invitro  behind us that she will be 100% potty trained.
My little girl loves babies and pretend feeding them.


She also loves markers, not crayons!  If she is quite for too long, you know she is hiding with a marker in her hand or pooping. 
She loves horses and for her birthday I found a horse in a purse that she was so excited for.  Presley doesn't really care for cake, so I just got cupcakes for her birthday and she took a minute to blow out the candle.
I love my little girl so much and we are so fortunate that invitro worked for our family.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment