Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Good news

Sorry I haven't updated my blog.  I told everyone on Facebook and was so busy that I forgot to update here as well.  I went in one week after the embryo transfer and was very disappointed to have a negative test result, because I did know that soon with Presley.  Anything over a 10 is positive and I was at 6.9   So then I went a week later for the actual test and I was so excited to have my sister in law call from my Dr. office to tell me the number jumped to 223.2!!!  That is a resounding YES!!  We are feeling so blessed and happy that our prayers have been answered.  I am also so excited to go next week to see how many we are pregnant with.  The huge number spike does not tell us how many we are pregnant with.  We will do an ultrasound to see how many heartbeats we see.  I think it will just be one, but I have been very hunger and exhausted so some of my friends think it will be two.  I am just so excited that it worked.
Brynlee is also really excited.  She keeps telling me she wants a boy, but honestly I don't really care.  I am just so greatful that our dreams of a bigger family are coming true.
This last week I had a friend/ neighbor lose one of her babies. (She had two boys then twin boys nine months ago) They think he smothered in his blankets at night.  It broke my heart for their family to have to go through such a horrible loss.  It was the hardest viewing I have ever been to in my life.  They are such a wonderful family and I have been keeping them in my prayers every night.  I know this is something that you can't get over, you just have to live with it.  I have been checking on my girls a little more every night.  Such a sad tragedy for their family.  I pray I will never know that feeling.  I cry so much just thinking about it.  Children are such a precious gift.  I love my girls so much and I am so grateful to get to carry another child into this world.  I thank Heavenly Father daily for my family and this new pregnancy.

1 comment: