Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Presley is 8 months!!

Look at this cutie!! Can you believe that EIGHT months have flown by? I can't. It is going by so fast. She is a mover, she didn't like me attempting to take her picture in this cute basket. I did get her distracted long enough to get a couple smiles. She has the best laugh.
My favorite smile is when she also has a little of her tongue sticking out. We are so very lucky that InVitro worked for us and that we got this little miracle baby out of it. I don't even want to imagine how different our life would be with out her.
Brynlee is such a wonderful big sister and can always get a good belly laugh out of Presley.
Presley is an expert crawler and has attempted to walk a few times with no luck, but I wouldn't be surprized if she masters it within the next month. She wants to be where ever we are and also loves to crawl to Brynlee's room to play. I can't wait to hear her say mommy or daddy.

2 comments: