Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 9, 2011

She's a mover!

Presley is not content to be still! She wants to be up and moving. She crawls everywhere and pulls herself all the time. It is hard to believe this is my little seven month old.

On another note, Presley has been a very vocal screamer at night when she wakes up. I'm a light sleeper, so it is very hard for me to let her cry it out. Well over labor day weekend I tackled this challenge. It was hard, but well worth it! The first night was pure torcher for me. She screamed most the night off and on. Then next night was better. Finally by Wed. she slept through the night!!! Yay! I am so excited. Bryn was a breeze, so it was very hard on me with Presley, but the task is done. My little girl is now trained to put herself back to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Night time is always such a shore when the little ones want to see their mom. Good job Holly. Presley is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete