Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 2, 2011

Private vs. Public

So what do you all think. Private blogs vs. Public blogs. I may want to switch my blog to private after noticing someone from Milan checking out only pictures of my daughter in pictures of her swimsuit.
Tell me what you all think and who all is even looking at my blog besides my mother in law and cousins?

5 comments:

  1. Thats bad. Private it should be but sometimes hard for us family to get to. should not be public at all I think. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100% private your blog. Mine has been private since day one and I wouldn't have it any other way. Just don't forget to invite me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Private girlfriend! Wouldn't have it any other way. It also is good for those that comment.On public blogs if someone googles someones name, it will pull up all the comments they've put on peoples blog too. So they in turn can also be researched. Private is just great all the way around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like blogs being public. We reach more friends than we probably know that way and you know we are asked to be an example of family life on our blogs and other sites we use. How can we do that if we won't let others in that we may make a difference to. Be smart and of course never put your personal address or city on any computer site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love mine being private because I too went to look something up on the internet and boy did I get surprised when I looked at pictures of some of my friends and their kids. The pics even showed their address on the mailbox and name. When I said something to them they had no idea everyone in the world could pull it up. I love to give my address to those who would like to have it. Just let me know.

    ReplyDelete