Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hemorrhage

So I did a little research on what the Dr. said I had.  She said it was serious but not uncommon and it can heal if I "take it easy"  with no lifting and pelvic rest.  As I researched it I got a little more scarred.  It is called a "retro placental hemorrhage".  It means that their is an artery that has ruptured on my placenta and if it grows it can separate the placenta from my uterus and cause a miscarriage.  I get to go to the Dr. again tomorrow and I have lots and lots of questions to ask her.  Because what exactly is "take it easy".  I have still been doing a little, but making sure not to lift anything heavier than a gallon of milk.  I hope that is okay, but I will hopefully know more tomorrow.  I have not been lifting Presley, but I have let her climb up and sit on my lap.  Poor Ryan is doing most everything and Brynlee has been a big helper.  So if you could put us back in your prayers that this will heal on it's own and our baby will be safe and grow and be a healthy baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment