Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

 We always have a blast at our family Easter egg hunt at my Aunt Karla's house.  My girls had so much fun and it was a beautiful day this year!

 We also do a grown up egg hunt and their is always a Golden and Silver egg worth money.  My Brother Cameron was the lucky winner of the Golden egg this year!  I think it was $116!  That is a good a payday.


 Easter morning the girls were so excited to find eggs hidden in the front room and to search their Easter baskets.  They both got a scooter and were in heaven!

 I don't know how these got out of order, but Brynlee was so excited about how much candy she got!


 Presley posed in her Easter dress, but Brynlee just wanted to wear a different dress.  So she didn't want her picture taken.  Drama may come a little too early with girls.
Here are my bucket head girls.  Presley thought she was pretty dang funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment