Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bummer

So, I have tons I need to catch up on. We had a great Thanksgiving in Vegas and a wonderful Christmas with Family. I will have to post pictures later.
The bummer news is that with a c-section your second birth is always a week early and planned. The Doc has been telling me this whole time either the 27 or 28 of January will be the big day. But when I went in the end of December they told me the Doc was having knee surgery and would be out all of January and that I am scheduled for Feb. 2!! That is one day before my due date! So if I happen to go into labor, I get who ever is on call for him that day. One of the Doc's I know because I grew up by him. So no I really don't want him to do the surgery. The biggest problem is that neither Doctors will know any of my history and know if things look good or bad compared to my surgery I had last February. It is pretty upsetting for a woman this far along in the game! They are hoping I don't go into labor because they do want to see inside me to compare. I never did go into labor with Brynlee, so who knows if I will this time.
I really don't want to go into labor either, because then it does become more of an emergency c-section and more rushed than the other way of being planned. I know all women go through the craziness of not knowing exactly when it will happen, but I went eight months thinking I knew the exact date only to have it taken away!
Plus can I say how extremely exhausted I am of trying to come up with a name that Ryan and I both like. I have my fave and he has his. The problem is we do not like each others names. Maybe we need the extra time to agree on one! Anyway, now I got that off my chest!
On a high note, we got the baby crib bedding and set up the crib finally so I feel a little more prepared for our little girl coming, and Brynlee is so excited to become a big sister. She keeps asking me how much longer before she comes. I love when she comes and kisses my belly and say hi to her sister.

2 comments:

  1. wow holly ma dolly that was exhausting to read as well. That is frightening to think of an emergency c section.You could contact Dr Hall. He's my Dr and does a fantastic job. I hope all goes well for you. I can't wait to see your new little one. Are you going to have a shower or open house. Good luck on the name picking. I had a whole list of names I liked and Mark didn't like any of them except Tayzlee. Thank goodness it worked out for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like things are starting to get hectic and nerve racking. I hope everything goes well. Here's the deal... have her on the 27th and she will be born on my birthday. Have her on the 1st of Feb, and she will be born on Buggy's birthday. The 2nd is Aunt Jill's b-day. So many choices, speaking of choices... I hope you can come up with a name. You will probably just see her and the name will pop. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete