Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Presley Noel


Here is my Beautiful new daughter Presley Noel. She weighed in at 7lbs 6oz and only 20inches long. A lot smaller than her big sister. She also has really dark hair and her eyes are already a darker blue. So they may go brown like mine. She is so precious and we are so overjoyed to have her in our family.
Ryan won the name game. He would not give in to my favorite name of Addalyn. So she is Presley and I love her no matter what her name is. :)
I am so happy to be a mommy again. She is just wonderful. She is a good nurser who made my milk come in on night two of her birth. We are so excited to get to know her personality and see how she changes. We love her so much! I really love the soft side of Ryan babies bring out in him. He turns to mush and it is so adorable!

2 comments:

  1. She is so darling! I loved holding her, there is nothing like a brand new baby! Congratulations and I hope you are feeling good. I want to come and see you guys in a few weeks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything sounds so perfect. Its always so comforting to know you can feed your baby with no problems. I was the same way with Tayzlee. What a relief.

    ReplyDelete