Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

Weigh in your guess!

So Brynlee was three days over due and weighed in at 8pounds 11ounces. What are your guesses on what Baby number 2 will be. I of course feel huge!

Also tell me what you think of a few names. We are still debating and do not know what it will be. We can't agree. So don't be mean if you hate a name, but tell me which you like the best.

Addalyn, Brielle, Hartley, Presley, Mckenna, Ashlyn, Jordyn, Riley, Sophie

6 comments:

  1. so i know i said Addalyn at first, but i love Presley and Sophie. Super cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's lots of Sophies out there. I like to be kind of original. therefore I really like Hartley. you could even do ee at the end like my name. I also like Brielle. Thats really sweet. does it sound like what Blind use, or like bree,elle. i like it to sound the the blind use if thats what your thinkin. I wanted Riley but got over that one. I'm weighing baby in at 8lbs 3 oz. 22 inches long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be like Bree Elle. My issue with Hartley is now her Birthday will be in February and I'm a Holly born in December, so I can guess what that would be like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Name Presley. yes. Mam.
    and My guess. have not seen you in a few days. but my wild grama guess is 7lbs 5oz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My vote is 8 lbs 9 oz, and Addalyn since that is what you want!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Addalyn is so cute! And my guess is 8 lbs 5 oz.! Good luck Holly!

    ReplyDelete