Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Me at 38 Weeks


I realized today I haven't gotten any shots lately of my enormous belly. So I decided with the recent talk of my Doctor moving my date back to the 27th of January, that I better get on that! Yep, Doctor Oldroyd said he is feeling up to it, so yesterday they called me and told me he wants to do my c-section on Jan 27th when I am 39 weeks along!!!! I am so excited and so grateful for prayers! This has been such a long journey to get this little girl here. We began this process way back in December 2009. We have had many ups and downs, but they are all worth it. Yes, she still doesn't have a name, but we are ready for her to come join our family!

3 comments:

  1. what a cute little tummy. Can't wait to have someone to share my birthday with. Hope everything goes well with you! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok then.....Now I have seen your cute little self and that baby bump! I changed my other mind. yes. I change my baby birth weight.
    8 lbs and 6 oz.
    LOL ♥ Grama Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to tell wish you good luck tomorrow and I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete