Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

2 Months


These pictures are always so sad. Presley getting her two month shots. Yeah, this was a few weeks ago, but I'm not on top of my blogging.
I can't even find my sticker that tells me exactly how much she had grown, but I remember she weighed 11lbs 3oz and was 23 inches long. But I can't remember percentile.
I do know that this little girl's cry makes me want to cry. I love her so much already. Who wouldn't?
I do have to say that Brynlee thought this was justice seeing someone else get a shot though. She kept saying I had one too Presley. Which she did back in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment