Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Diva in Training



Bryn had dance practice today, so we had 2 take a few pictures of how cute she looked. She posed w/ her hand on her hip. Silly girl. What is scary is how grown up my little girl looks!
She is such a cutie! I just am so lucky to have my girls! I just wish they didn't grow so fast! I look at her and still can see my little baby Brynlee sometimes. Yesterday Ryan was playing peek a boo with Presley and Brynlee was laughing so hard. It struck the memory of when Brynlee was little and would laugh at her Dad when he played it with her. I'm glad she still thinks Daddy is funny, because I know someday she will not feel that way. I hope that her teenage years she will still need us and not be embarrassed by us too much. We are a lot older than her. Ryan and I were talking about this. We are the same age as our parents were when they stopped having kids, and we are just getting started. So we will be the older parents at all the kids functions! I hope we will still be cool to her! :)

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya. sooo sooo old, you silly girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the old Mom on the block around here too, seriously I am like 10 years older than a lot of the girls in my ward that have kids my kids ages. Oh well, we have more wisdom--right? But I wouldn't change a thing, I thing that I appreciate it a little more since I had to wait longer for it. Your girls are darling--you and Ryan make cute kids. Hopefully you can have at least one more!

    ReplyDelete