Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Smiling Girl


I was so lucky to get this cute smile from Presley. She was just chilling on my Dad's lap laughing at the ceiling fan. Then she turned to me at just the right moment. My Dad was busy ignoring me. :)
I love that smile, it makes my heart melt. These little moments make motherhood so worth it!!
All those years of infertility make me appreciate every little thing she does.
I got a pretty good laugh today. She had spit up all over herself, so I put her in the tub for a bath. After I placed her on her changing table to dry her off, she sneezed. Not normally a big deal, execpt when she sneezed, it forced some poop to fly out her bum! That girl had some big force behind it. It shot all the way to her closet door! This is something she won't want me to remember, but it really did make me laugh really hard, even while I cleaned up the mess.

2 comments: