Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 1, 2011

Presley's Blessing Day


We blessed Presley on March 27,2011. She was exactly two months old. I had this planned for a while, but the week before my Grandma Denning died at the age of 92. So I didn't know if I should change it. I didn't because of family coming to her blessing, so we had a very emotionally draining weekend. My Grandma's viewing was on Friday, Her funeral on Saturday and the baby blessing on Sunday. I cried a lot that weekend. All good cry's, but still very draining. My Grandma's funeral was beautiful. She lived a very full and long life and I'm so grateful I took Presley for her to see the week before she died. My Grandma left a huge legacy behind. 28Grandchildren and 56Great Grandchildren with 3 more on the way. I always wanted a big family too. I am so lucky that Heavenly Father has listened to our prayers and answered them with these two Beautiful little girls. I still pray that we can add to our family, but I am not ungrateful for what I do have. I love my family. I am so lucky to have Ryan, Brynlee and Presley!!

1 comment:

  1. We are getting Tayzlee blessed next weekend. Spud is going to do it for us. I have been waiting for Lyce to come home and she hadn't so i finally planned it a month ago, and by dang if Lyce didn't come home. So it worked out perfectly. Your little one is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete